Lewis and Zaka is best

Jakob Boyden

Give Jakob A Shot

45 minutes ago, Lolyhase said:

After scaring off the last few "normal" civilian players by turning the Altis server into an events server and then changing it into a 8 o clock Koth server there is nothing left to save or revive 

For a very long time I ve been trying to help and do stuff, keep phx alive as an admin and faction command/lead hower there is only that much one can do and now it's genuinely too late. 

So if at some point CB gets active again they can count on me. But until then it makes no sense to try and keep things alive and active. Took me a few weeks to realise this. 

Worth investing your time into jungle life then, would be nice to ace it from the start 

2 hours ago, Lolyhase said:

After scaring off the last few "normal" civilian players by turning the Altis server into an events server and then changing it into a 8 o clock Koth server there is nothing left to save or revive 

For a very long time I ve been trying to help and do stuff, keep phx alive as an admin and faction command/lead hower there is only that much one can do and now it's genuinely too late. 

So if at some point CB gets active again they can count on me. But until then it makes no sense to try and keep things alive and active. Took me a few weeks to realise this. 

Yeah i feel the same, when jungle was announced people were up in arms about losing the server and all their gear but where are they now? There is no point jumping onto the Altis server now, in a modded server guy anyway, it was nice to go back to basics but you just don't get the same rp experience.

I'm unsure of phx management structure  but once jungle life launches they will need a team to really push the concept put across all the communities, but i keep saying like a broken record, modded server players are a different beast, they will spend 8 hours a day on the server if they can, but any inconsistent role play or development then the immersion will be broke and they may not even try playing. Things like unrealistic placement of resources, why am I mining in a field? Why am I picking extacy from a tree? This stuff didn't matter when your playerbase farms just to buy guns but many modded players don't even bother with guns, armalife is eurotruck simulator but with bandits, and cops.

58 minutes ago, Gill said:

Yeah i feel the same, when jungle was announced people were up in arms about losing the server and all their gear but where are they now? There is no point jumping onto the Altis server now, in a modded server guy anyway, it was nice to go back to basics but you just don't get the same rp experience.

I'm unsure of phx management structure  but once jungle life launches they will need a team to really push the concept put across all the communities, but i keep saying like a broken record, modded server players are a different beast, they will spend 8 hours a day on the server if they can, but any inconsistent role play or development then the immersion will be broke and they may not even try playing. Things like unrealistic placement of resources, why am I mining in a field? Why am I picking extacy from a tree? This stuff didn't matter when your playerbase farms just to buy guns but many modded players don't even bother with guns, armalife is eurotruck simulator but with bandits, and cops.

Thanks for your response @Gill you have mentioned quite some important details which probably are going to be interesting for @Nizwald

I really hope it turns out to be different and better then Altis life, the running arround and killing everyone and everything has just nothing to do with RP and that's sadly what's been going on in phx for a while now. 

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Worth investing your time into jungle life then, would be nice to ace it from the start 

I can guarantee you there is a big and competent team working on jungle life currently. The amount of effort that's beeing put into the smallest things is just insane. So you can really look forward to that. 

• Like 1
  • +1 1

22 hours ago, Price said:

On a real note, why does anyone even care about 'ReViVinGG' the server? We have an Ark server that has more pop. And we dont have a headless client. We wish we did, but we havent met our donation goals through January to October.

You didn't credit me in this statement smh