Lewis and Zaka is best

Jakob Boyden

Give Jakob A Shot

Hi All!

I'm still passionate about Phoenix's Altis Lifw, and as such I want to help it.. and I know I can - starting at my roots in the APC and perhaps working in other areas should the community allow it. 

Because of this, I've been holding a poll for a few days, if you have a sec - I'd really appreciate you popping a vote in, whatever it may be! Poll is here:

https://strawpoll.com/vgcjpozdz

I am certain I can help Altis Life and Phoenix given the chance. I have ideas, contacts, knowledge, experience and passion for this community ( I realise that's a little sad but that's okay).

Thanks for reading! 

-Jakob

P.s. if you're wondering why this was posted so early, I work early :)

• Like 2
  • +1 2
  • KEKW 1

I think anyone that shows they're willing to try in the current times should be worth given a chance. 

• +1 1

Not by just making a post. I think that if you want to make a chance to actually make a change, you need to explain your plan. I dont think any person in power would give him the chance based on this post.

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

Not by just making a post. I think that if you want to make a chance to actually make a change, you need to explain your plan. I dont think any person in power would give him the chance based on this post.

Maybe not, but he has credentials and there isn't many people bothering with the server, so if anyone wants to help, they should be able to 

So. All the current people that have worked their way up to GC should just be forgotten about because you made a post on the forums?

• KEKW 1

I would suggest maybe giving your ideas and suggestions to current GC. This is truely unrealistic and will never happen, youve had your time at the top of the APC now its others. I also don’t think the server pop has anything to do with the APC as even during the low pop, cops was the most played out of them CSAT and civs

• KEKW 1

Hmmmm maybe it's time for me to bring some life back into the APC 😉

• Like 1
  • Rat Approved 1

I just dont get it you get removed by management and think they will just put you back at the number 1 spot your making all these statements but wont even tell anyone what you plan to do. From my personal experience you where one of the least impactful commissioners and a lot of people did not enjoy how the APC ran under your command.

50 minutes ago, Jesse Johnson said:

Hmmmm maybe it's time for me to bring some life back into the APC 😉

Buy the community for 10k

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

if you really wanted to revive the server, ask MBS to run it. I heard they are really smart individuals with brains that actually are wrinkly and not smooth. Possibly coarse though. Just a thought.

• +1 2
  • KEKW 1

11 minutes ago, Price said:

if you really wanted to revive the server, ask MBS to run it. I heard they are really smart individuals with brains that actually are wrinkly and not smooth. Possibly coarse though. Just a thought.

even @Kevin Kevinson? @Price

How about we just don't? It won't help the server as if you truly want to revive Altis Life you need to bring something new to the table and make the server feel different. Just changing the community atmosphere helps a lot. Changes to the police won't do this as for the police to be fun you need a civilian player base...

• Like 1

When starting at the bottom of anything you dont do what you like but do what the bosses want, so ask for a job, say "i want to make skins, that meet your vision of a realistic server, this is a few ive done before".

Saying that, if you want to improve the community but don't know what to do, be like me, just be pleasant as possible to our fellow community members, do your best in RP and improve our world bit by bit.

The issue in gaming communities like these are younger lads think respect is power and vice versa, That the way to the top in a community is to grab admin, or developer or whatever. last thing to do is try and become a staff member, it comes natural if you are likeable and reliable. My advice is practice your social skills, personality and actual digital skills, things that will be transferable to real life, by being a good organizer and designer people will come to you.

Bit of tough love, doing a poll and looking for acceptance can look weak you don't need to do this, if i remember i was speaking to you on the jungle server few nights ago and you were talking about making skins, If you are having trouble thinking of an idea, take one of the new vehicles and make a skin for that, not a pink Mrap because jungle life is going for a realistic look. Throw it on discord and dont be afraid of critical feedback, that critical feedback will give you the tools to grow and develop as a person and a designer! don't take my criticism to hard though, your enthusiasm is truly inspiring.

Best of luck and just be you, your a good lad.  Don't listen to the haters, they are weak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Price said:

TRUE Free up caffeine curtis. Mason Munchii for CTU chief and Barry B Benson can go fuck himself!

3 minutes ago, Price said:

Do not forget @Curly and @A.J. Squared Away

Of Course not man, I've been keeping the position of "Secretary to the Chief of Training and Recruitment of the Altis Police Academy" vaccant for his return!

• Like 1

On a real note, why does anyone even care about 'ReViVinGG' the server? We have an Ark server that has more pop ©Jakkydee420p. And we dont have a headless client. We wish we did, but we havent met our donation goals through January to October.

Edited by Price

46 minutes ago, Price said:

On a real note, why does anyone even care about 'ReViVinGG' the server? We have an Ark server that has more pop. And we dont have a headless client. We wish we did, but we havent met our donation goals through January to October.

are you refering to altis server or the jungle server?

9 minutes ago, Price said:

Altis

i think he meant jungle, phoenix in general, but yeah im inclined to agree with you, sadly.

2 hours ago, Price said:

On a real note, why does anyone even care about 'ReViVinGG' the server? We have an Ark server that has more pop. And we dont have a headless client. We wish we did, but we havent met our donation goals through January to October.

wtf is that advertising? 🤔

9 hours ago, Scarso said:

How about we just don't? It won't help the server as if you truly want to revive Altis Life you need to bring something new to the table and make the server feel different. Just changing the community atmosphere helps a lot. Changes to the police won't do this as for the police to be fun you need a civilian player base...

true

After scaring off the last few "normal" civilian players by turning the Altis server into an events server and then changing it into a 8 o clock Koth server there is nothing left to save or revive 

For a very long time I ve been trying to help and do stuff, keep phx alive as an admin and faction command/lead hower there is only that much one can do and now it's genuinely too late. 

So if at some point CB gets active again they can count on me. But until then it makes no sense to try and keep things alive and active. Took me a few weeks to realise this. 

• Sad 1