Lewis and Zaka is best

Sharkbait

Introduction to N'ziwasogo Red Cross

t85tIGk.png

Introduction to N'ziwasogo Red Cross

Hi, I'm writing this post to give a bit of an insight into the new medic faction for Jungle Life, called the N'ziwasogo Red Cross (NRC) for which I have been appointed Director.

I want this new medic faction to be a bit different to on Altis Life. I want it to be more enjoyable, more varied and for there to be much higher rewards for being active and carrying out medical duties in-game. But step one is getting people involved. At the moment recruitment is only open to current and retired members of the NHS, if you fit this criteria and are interested in joining, please send me a message here on the forums. Recruitment will be open to everyone very soon and should be well underway before server launch.

The NRC Handbook can be found here. It is still in early stages but will be complete to a sufficient standard before server launch. The ranking structure is as follows: Director, Deputy Director, Manager, Supervisor, Practitioner, Nurse, First Responder, Assistant; with Manager and above being classed as command.

I look forward to taking on this new challenge by leading the faction and I hope for it to be exciting and fun for everyone who gives it a try. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Sharkbait

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • PepeYes 1