There is like 15 Milion people playing arma 3 and probably 20% of those does not know english and other 60% plays other game mods so there 20% of the people who play arma 3 probably play altis life and 20% is 3 Million as google says so theres 3 Million people who play at other altis life servers and probably ½ of the 3 Million people who plays altis life does not know english or play at their own country language server so technically theres 1.5 Million people who know english and play at altis life server and 1/3 of these people are semi active on altis life and play at king of the hill shit and other shit most of the time so we have 1 Million left and ½ of the 1 Million people who play altis life mainly have work and shit to do so only 500K of these people are very active on altis life and jobless and probably %5 of the 500K people have died because of coronavirus so we have like idk 480K some bullshit left so also remove another ½ of the people because i suck at math so we have 240K left so theres 239.999.992 people who play at other altis life servers so i dont know math lol 

5 minutes ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

There is like 15 Milion people playing arma 3 and probably 20% of those does not know english and other 60% plays other game mods so there 20% of the people who play arma 3 probably play altis life and 20% is 3 Million as google says so theres 3 Million people who play at other altis life servers and probably ½ of the 3 Million people who plays altis life does not know english or play at their own country language server so technically theres 1.5 Million people who know english and play at altis life server and 1/3 of these people are semi active on altis life and play at king of the hill shit and other shit most of the time so we have 1 Million left and ½ of the 1 Million people who play altis life mainly have work and shit to do so only 500K of these people are very active on altis life and jobless and probably %5 of the 500K people have died because of coronavirus so we have like idk 480K some bullshit left so also remove another ½ of the people because i suck at math so we have 240K left so theres 239.999.992 people who play at other altis life servers so i dont know math lol 

https://gyazo.com/cd1265554629bad33bde1a79a9829716

Yes, 15 million...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

it says 38 minutes ago idiot and the other thing says 17 million so its better and yo aint better at math 

How are you this dumb?

FUCK MATH ANYWAYS WHO NEEDS MATH ? WELL İ DO BECAUSE İ HAVE AN EXAM İN THE END OF THİS MONTH 

Just now, AdamBraz said:

How are you this dumb?

less dumb than you 

wait no i was looking at the other thing you confused me idiot 

Im worried if this is the type of math they expect you to do on your exam

• Like 2

Let's be honest, there's probably less than 1000 Altis lifers.

• Like 1
  • PepeYes 1

1 hour ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

Shh little piss baby

• KEKW 1

just because 15 million copies of them game are sold  doest mean everyone that owns its plays it, some people even own multiple copies

4 hours ago, Inka☑️ said:

just because 15 million copies of them game are sold  doest mean everyone that owns its plays it, some people even own multiple copies

maiko at least owns 10

• KEKW 2

6 hours ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

it says 38 minutes ago idiot and the other thing says 17 million so its better and yo aint better at math 

It also says the highest peak was 56,000 playing at once.

https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-interactive-sales-reaching-68-milion-usd-in-2019

"The continued popularity of long-standing military franchise Arma also reinforced the year’s success. During 2019, copies of Arma 3 – among with its various DLCs – topped 2.6 million units sold. Showcasing the series’ enduring relevance, and bringing the number of lifetime base game sales to over 5.5 million and DLC sales up to 9.7 million."

Where the fuck did you pull 15 million from?

2 minutes ago, F L E M I N G O said:

https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-interactive-sales-reaching-68-milion-usd-in-2019

"The continued popularity of long-standing military franchise Arma also reinforced the year’s success. During 2019, copies of Arma 3 – among with its various DLCs – topped 2.6 million units sold. Showcasing the series’ enduring relevance, and bringing the number of lifetime base game sales to over 5.5 million and DLC sales up to 9.7 million."

Where the fuck did you pull 15 million from?

his ass

• Like 1

Just now, MAISTRO_TR said:

whatever mate fuck math 

you made this entire post about math you freak

• +1 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Viktor Reznov said:

Your iq is beyond low

I can cout it on my fingers 🖐️

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, MAISTRO_TR said: