Jump to content

PhoenixRP.co.uk is now PhoenixRP.LIFE, read more here.

Tiger

Player Report - Paddy McCarthy - 09/11/20 - Altis Life

Recommended Posts

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 09:38:44 PM | 09/11/20
Submitted By: Tiger (7)


Your In-Game Name:
Professional Medic

Who are you reporting?:
Paddy McCarthy

Time/Date of event:
23/08/2020

Rule's Broken:
1.2

Explain what happened:
We got in a fight with SpaceX and got killed by them then got executed by Paddy shooting rockets at me.
I disputed him and msged him on ts but he didnt want to come to support.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-o4cCujck
You are not permitted to execute a person if you were not involved in the incapacitation of that person.

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:

  • +1 1
  • Confused 1
  • KEKW 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Tiger,

Not sure if you suffer from short term (well it's long term at this stage) memory loss or not, but you may remember a conversation with had via Teamspeak chat. You asked me why I did it, and I apologised, stating I was aiming for the police (and had their permission to do so). I told you I was sorry numerous times, and then I also asked you for the price of your gear. After this, I sent you 750,000 of my own money to cover the cost of your gear (proof below).

W1l3qjj.png

The whole report is slightly odd, you waited exactly 19 days to report me, and not only did you wait 19 days to report me, you also did this after accepting compensation and moving on with the case solved between us. Quite odd Tiger.

Anyway, @TeddyBear this case had been resolved as you see above, not sure why it's been opened again 19 days later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

Hi @Tiger,

Not sure if you suffer from short term (well it's long term at this stage) memory loss or not, but you may remember a conversation with had via Teamspeak chat. You asked me why I did it, and I apologised, stating I was aiming for the police (and had their permission to do so). I told you I was sorry numerous times, and then I also asked you for the price of your gear. After this, I sent you 750,000 of my own money to cover the cost of your gear (proof below).

W1l3qjj.png

The whole report is slightly odd, you waited exactly 19 days to report me, and not only did you wait 19 days to report me, you also did this after accepting compensation and moving on with the case solved between us. Quite odd Tiger.

Anyway, @TeddyBear this case had been resolved as you see above, not sure why it's been opened again 19 days later.

Lmao memory loss what a joke, I never asked for comp I disputed you and you failed to come to support to talk about it.

Compensation does not always resolve an rdm, I could go around for weeks rdming people then.

Also such a lie that you told me sorry numerous times, ss?

  • Sad 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I never asked for comp I disputed you and you failed to come to support to talk about it.

You did on Teamspeak chat. 

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Compensation does not always resolve an rdm, I could go around for weeks rdming people then.

Yes, correct. It's not a case of you could, it's a case of you have for a few years now.

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Also such a lie that you told me sorry numerous times, ss?

This is one screenshot I have that I sent to you in game, a message from me to you saying sorry for killing you as I was aiming for the police (don't have teamspeak chat logs until you are on the teamspeak)

MSUdN1V.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

You did on Teamspeak chat. 

Yes, correct. It's not a case of you could, it's a case of you have for a few years now.

This is one screenshot I have that I sent to you in game, a message from me to you saying sorry for killing you as I was aiming for the police (don't have teamspeak chat logs until you are on the teamspeak)

MSUdN1V.png

I did not ask for comp, I asked you to come to support and you said I will sent you 500K or something like that.

Then I said my loadout was worth more but that does not matter.

I have been banned before after resolving a case in support and comping.

Edited by Tiger
  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I did not ask for comp, I asked you to come to support and you said I will sent you 500K or something like that.

Then I said my loadout was worth more but that does not matter.

You were complaining about the gear you lost and asked me to comp you. 

Even if that wasn't the case, you took the compensation and had no issues and said absolutely nothing to me about not being happy with the resolution, then 19 days later you go ahead and report me. That isn't how that works unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I have been banned before after resolving a case in support and comping.

I can't comment on this as it doesn't involve me, but each case is different & the majority non comparable. 

@TeddyBear I'm happy for you to decide the outcome of this case in your own time. I've said what I needed to.

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paddy McCarthy said:

You were complaining about the gear you lost and asked me to comp you. 

Even if that wasn't the case, you took the compensation and had no issues and said absolutely nothing to me about not being happy with the resolution, then 19 days later you go ahead and report me. That isn't how that works unfortunately.

I can't comment on this as it doesn't involve me, but each case is different & the majority non comparable. 

@TeddyBear I'm happy for you to decide the outcome of this case in your own time. I've said what I needed to.

I asked you to come to support twice and you failed to do so, I am not always after compensation but I would like to speak to the people breaking rules.

  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so if we look at what we have here, we have a rulebreak from Paddy, he realised that by appologizing to you, he paid compensation for the lost gear. I dont understand what you want with this player report. The only thing Paddy should have done is going to support when he got disputed, thats what everybody should do when there is an issue with something that has happened ingame. And i also dont see the point of making a player report almost 3 weeks later. You being inactive is a stupid excuse as you did enough things on the forum in the meantime.

 

Player report declined.

  • Like 6
  • Cryant Lickin' Good 1
  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...