PhoenixRP.co.uk is now PhoenixRP.LIFE, read more here.

R Finch

Governor Emergency Powers

My fellow people,

Under  the current situation I have emboldened emergency powers act 1912. To that end, the High Court is dissolved of all power and standing. 

I would normally discuss this with APC but the commissioner got himself captured some how.

I will also be providing the police with increased powers to combat CSAT terrorist insurgency. Broad sweeping powers will come forward to bring peace back to our island.

Regards

Dr R Finch

Governor

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • PepeYes 3

How will this effect Tax? will it be going up to cover these costs? If that's the case could we legalise more trades such as cigarettes and moonshine?

Finally, a view we can agree on! I support your move in taking back control of the island from a Court that seemingly answers to no one, God Save The Queen

Dear Dr R Finch,

HM Government is severely displeased with your decision to enact a seizure of power on the Island of Altis. This is not supported by her Majesty's High Court of Justice in England and for this reason her Majesty will be withdrawing her assets from the H.M Treasury, and ceasing all diplomatic discussion until further notice. The Emergency Powers Act was previously repealed and Altis will not be viewed as a British ally for the foreseeable future.

Regards, 

Maximilian Shaw - Secretary to the Chancellor

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Maximilian said:

Dear Dr R Finch,

HM Government is severely displeased with your decision to enact a seizure of power on the Island of Altis. This is not supported by her Majesty's High Court of Justice in England and for this reason her Majesty will be withdrawing her assets from the H.M Treasury, and ceasing all diplomatic discussion until further notice. The Emergency Powers Act was previously repealed and Altis will not be viewed as a British ally for the foreseeable future.

Regards, 

Thank you for your note. Please note your position has been disbanded and you are not authorised to speak on behalf of HM Gov. 

Leave your pass as you leave the building.

• Like 2
  • PepeYes 1

2 minutes ago, R Finch said:

Thank you for your note. Please note your position has been disbanded and you are not authorised to speak on behalf of HM Gov. 

Leave your pass as you leave the building.

I think you will find, Governor Finch, that we are infact employed in Her Majesty's Courts and therefore by the British Monarchy. You do not have the power to remove us from our positions, or disband them. However, your refusal to comply with HM Government has been noted, and will surely be resolved by a more sensible Governor in the future.

Regards,

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Maximilian said:

Dear Dr R Finch,

Regards, 

Dear @Fulton

I trust you will ensure that HM Treasury is protected. 

Try not to get captured this time......

Regards

Governor 

Just now, Maximilian said:

I think you will find, Governor Finch, that we are infact employed in Her Majesty's Courts and therefore by the British Monarchy. You do not have the power to remove us from our positions, or disband them. However, your refusal to comply with HM Government has been noted, and will surely be resolved by a more sensible Governor in the future.

Regards,

Best of luck your authority is dissolved. APC will be instructed to disregard any orders from you. 

Emergency Powers 1912. Due to a rather unruly bunch arriving on my island with aircraft carriers. We will be declaring said group to be terrorists to be captured. Tried and promptly dealt with. 

Have a nice day,

1 minute ago, R Finch said:

Best of luck your authority is dissolved. APC will be instructed to disregard any orders from you. 

Emergency Powers 1912. Due to a rather unruly bunch arriving on my island with aircraft carriers. We will be declaring said group to be terrorists to be captured. Tried and promptly dealt with. 

Have a nice day,

The Court don't disagree with the statement that CSAT are terrorists, they are a very serious threat. What I do not understand is why you are attempting to disband the Court System which is present to enact justice on Altis, and is in the employment of her Majesty the Queen.

2 minutes ago, Sanjib Punjabi said:

The British Monarchist League stands with Governer @R Finch

May God Save the Queen, because God will not save the High Court.

the queen smells of like cheese an carrots tbf

The Court don't disagree with the statement that CSAT are terrorists, they are a very serious threat. What I do not understand is why you are attempting to disband the Court System which is present to enact justice on Altis, and is in the employment of her Majesty the Queen.

A court system as systematically incapable of dealing with petty crime let alone a foreign invasion. I would call into question the ‘court’ on what they have achieved. Since it is my belief nothing, as elected official I have evoked emergency powers. Suspended the courts. Until the body can be purged of the enthrophy and proactive actions to counter Johnny Foreigner off my island.

• PepeYes 1

Just now, R Finch said:

A court system as systematically incapable of dealing with petty crime let alone a foreign invasion. I would call into question the ‘court’ on what they have achieved. Since it is my belief nothing, as elected official I have evoked emergency powers. Suspended the courts. Until the body can be purged of the enthrophy and proactive actions to counter Johnny Foreigner off my island.

I think you will find it is the APC who are incapable of dealing with petty crime, our purpose is to ensure the fair treatment of the people of Altis and the correct enactment of legislation. It is not our job to repel invasions or apprehend petty thieves. We are a neutral position and if you wish for more resources to fight this invasion that is to be taken up with the British Military.

• PepeF 1

I think you will find it is the APC who are incapable of dealing with petty crime, our purpose is to ensure the fair treatment of the people of Altis and the correct enactment of legislation. It is not our job to repel invasions or apprehend petty thieves. We are a neutral position and if you wish for more resources to fight this invasion that is to be taken up with the British Military.

Quite alright, your out of a job now. We will reshape the island to be strong against opposition that want to give the island away like a script.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

2 hours ago, Gill said:

How will this effect Tax? will it be going up to cover these costs? If that's the case could we legalise more trades such as cigarettes and moonshine?

Gill, 

Please come see me tomorrow. Would like to discuss this and opportunities for you.

23 hours ago, R Finch said:

I would normally discuss this with APC but the commissioner got himself captured some how.

Interesting I heard that a sea turtle would be better also surprised that someone managed to capture him before he f7 and logged off

• PepeF 1