PhoenixRP.co.uk is now PhoenixRP.LIFE, read more here.

You can capture northern and possibly the other cartels without a weapon.

• PepeNo 2

This is a bug report not a suggestion @Clark

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

Can't recreate.

rht2lib.jpeg

This occured to me yesterday when playing as CSAT, gun was on my back and capping still went up with only me in the zone.
I also noticed there was this civilian that was capturing cartels but it never said Contested on the map until it was fully capped by him.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zaka said:

This occured to me yesterday when playing as CSAT, gun was on my back and capping still went up with only me in the zone.
I also noticed there was this civilian that was capturing cartels but it never said Contested on the map until it was fully capped by him.

If you can show video when it happens again, it would be appreciated 👍

• PepeYes 1

6 minutes ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

If you can show video when it happens again, it would be appreciated 👍

2 hours ago, Zaka said:

There must've been another person in the zone because that is the only way the capture would go up. If your gun is away it doesn't tell you the zone is being contested, although there may be others inside.

2 hours ago, Zaka said:

Not looking around hard enough mate, there must of been someone else there capturing it

13 minutes ago, Conner Merlin said:

Not looking around hard enough mate, there must of been someone else there capturing it

14 minutes ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

There must've been another person in the zone because that is the only way the capture would go up. If your gun is away it doesn't tell you the zone is being contested, although there may be others inside.

This is why it's a bug report - its a bug which allows me and others such as @Dennis to capture redzones without having our weapons out (maybe it's factions only as @Paddy McCarthy didnt have this issue when being on as a civ) I have recreated this 4 times lads, there is nobody capturing it as soon as I put my gun away and then stops when I pull my gun out 

1 minute ago, Zaka said:

This is why it's a bug report - its a bug which allows me and others such as @Dennis to capture redzones without having our weapons out (maybe it's factions only as @Paddy McCarthy didnt have this issue when being on as a civ) I have recreated this 4 times lads, there is nobody capturing it as soon as I put my gun away and then stops when I pull my gun out 

Myself and Conner have tried this on the dev server. We tried as CSAT & Civ. The problem cannot be recreated, so I'm really not sure what to tell you.

2 hours ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

Myself and Conner have tried this on the dev server. We tried as CSAT & Civ. The problem cannot be recreated, so I'm really not sure what to tell you.

I just had Matt from the lovely APC try this at Lakka Cartel 2 minutes ago and he confirmed this was the case mate, I have no clue why its not repeating on your end.. 🤷‍♂️

Still the same thing. You need to have a gun on your back tho @Paddy McCarthy. It wont work if u dont have a gun at all. You need to get a gun and put it on your back and it still captures.

4 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

@Paddy McCarthy@Conner Merlin I've just tried this out:

This is really odd. I've tried this on the development server with the newest updates and this just doesn't happen. I guess this is something we will have to come back to when the next update is pushed.

11 hours ago, Paddy McCarthy said:

This is really odd. I've tried this on the development server with the newest updates and this just doesn't happen. I guess this is something we will have to come back to when the next update is pushed.

Shouldn't the dev server and the live server match? 

• PepeYes 1