PhoenixRP.co.uk is now PhoenixRP.LIFE, read more here.

Ravioli

Australians

Question

Would you let Australians play with you IV been playing on the server on and off for the past year because my PC is potatoes but I was playing heavily in 2017 and 2018 and accumulated almost 1000+ hours on the server alone and was wondering would there be a way you would allow me to play on the server once again?1

13 answers to this question

If you can connect to the server without being kicked them I'm sure no one will care if you play.

9 minutes ago, A D A M said:

What do you mean, Are you banned or what's happening?

His ping is too high, had an issue with an american friend when he tried to play here. The server has a limit on the ping required. 

Nah I'm not banned like it will let me play when there's 40 people on but when there 2 apparently I'm not allowed to and my ping was the same on both occasions IV never been banned or anything aswell

i would be happy making the ping limit higher, ping in this game isn't as important as other games.

3 hours ago, Gill said:

i would be happy making the ping limit higher, ping in this game isn't as important as other games.

im sorry but in combat it very much is

9 hours ago, Inka☑️ said:

im sorry but in combat it very much is

been playing on this server since 2017 and was playing on the server for 1 year striaght when i first joined there wasnt one complaint about my ping being high during combat and d sync wasnt that bad

If you can join and play without being kicked then I don't see an issue at all. Of course you can play on the server

yeah as soon as i get a lag skipe i get kicked from the game im just wondering if there is anything anyone could do about it

6 hours ago, Ravioli said:

yeah as soon as i get a lag skipe i get kicked from the game im just wondering if there is anything anyone could do about it

dont think so, just a limit we have on peoples internet, helps with server lag.