PhoenixRP.co.uk is now PhoenixRP.LIFE, read more here.

Jakob Boyden

Jakob/Sean Boyden for Governor - Revive Altis.

Hello There.

For a while now, Altis has lacked livelyhood, entertainment, development. 

Services have fallen to a subpar standard and the people of Altis are bored, too rich or too poor and frustrated.

Allow me to help - I'm running for Governor, not only with the intent of listening to the citizens of Altis and helping to ensure taxation and such are appropriate, but also to ensure that the people of Altis are entertained.

You may have noticed that I've not used any gimics and tried to make this post unneccassarily bright and colourful or full of pictures. No, instead I've come with only realism and honesty. I want to help Altis rebuild to it's former glory - help re-establish the police force and NHS to a point where everyone can see that they do still exist.. not just occassionaly but often and to where everyone including themselves are entertained.. not bored.

I will work with representatives from groups across Altis as i already have been doing to ensure people are heard and represented across all appropriate channels, no longer will the people of Altis feel ignored (this isn't a comment on whether they are or arn't). 

I will arrange exciting occurances to bring tourism and excitment to the streets of Altis. Events both individual and events which are part of larger tournaments so that citizen always have something to look forward to here, on Altis and not elsewhere. 

I will apply experience, understanding, mediation and cooperation to all of my duties should I become Governor. 

If you want to see Altis alive and breathing again - give me this chance and i swear to you, you will always be not only heard but truely listened too. 

Help me bring back the Altis we all knew and loved

Vote for Sean Boyden. 

P.S. If You've seen my work, please feel free to comment - good or bad, people deserve to have a full understanding of a person should they choose to vote for them.

As an active member and former leader of the Altis Nationalist Party, Why should one vote for you? What reforms do you plan to introduce? What are your aims in terms of foreign diplomatic relations? What do you offer that the Altis Nationalist Party doesn't? From reading over your manifesto you speak a lot for the people, sounds rather much like a flithy communist to me. @A.J. Squared Away @Price thoughts on this candidate?

Posted (edited)

@Liam Johnson

Not particularly looking to chat bollocks about stuff most people don't care about.. or imaginary duties. 

Caring about people isnt a Communist. Afterall, 'Benefits', Social Services and the very existance of the emergency services are about us looking after those around us to one extent or another. 

I offer something genuine, human ... and researched, Incomparable when considering the title of the ANP is a paradox in it's self - as Altis isn't a nation of it's own. 

Edited by Jakob Boyden

Altis is merely sponsored by Great Britain, they provide our police and health service in exchange for the exportation of our rich uranium deposits in the north of the island. Altis has been independent for 2 months now. We established ourselves as a tax haven and oure main revenue comes from selling cocaine to south america where they re-distribute it north.

@Liam Johnson I agree. 

This island isn't looking for a Communist lackey to force redistribution of wealth. We have done well with BMW and Ken in charge, developing weapons to obliterate turkey and such. The ANP will do everything possible to ensure this filthy communist doesn't get power. 

Ken Clarke now. Ken Clarke for the future. 

2020, 2024, 2028, 2032

Personally, this party aren't looking out for the people with special needs unlike Ken, he donated to my family to help them fund my needs he's a real hero i vote Ken. He got us a new wet room fitted as well for us 

• Like 1

Lol, I guess his "island" failed

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Scarso said:

Lol, I guess his "island" failed

yeah it did, i keep making fun of him abt it lol